Mooring Land on the River Medway at Maidstone


The land is being sold at prices from £1300 to £2000 per metre of river frontage. There is a minimum purchase of 12 metres (39.4 feet) frontage from £15,600. For example, 20 metres (65.6 feet) would be from £26000 and so on. Prices will go up later, the plots at Halling are selling for £3,000 per metre. There is no vat.
A non returnable deposit of £200 sent to our solicitors will secure the land and a contract to purchase will be sent to you or your solicitor if you nominate one. From receipt of the contract you will have not less than one month in which to sign and exchange the contracts and pay 10% of the purchase price. There will be no vat on the freehold purchase. Completion of the purchase will take place approximately one month after exchange of contracts. The remaining 90% will then be payable and you will receive the title deeds. After contacting us to reserve your section, please send the £200 deposit QUOTING LAND AT MAIDSTONE AND YOUR NAME to - Jarmans Solicitors, Bell House, Bell Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4DH. Please note, This address is only for the deposit. All enqiries and questions should be made directly to us and not to the solicitor. The landowner is presumed to own up to the mid-point of the river and you do not have the restrictions and charges levied by the River/Canal Authorities on bank side owners of most canals and many other rivers. It is rare to be able to buy freehold river side land, especially including the river bed. This should prove to be an excellent investment.